Pure Logo

Delavè Footwear Clothing

Founded in 1937 by Mr. Adolfo Carli, originally the factory was just a small workshop making handmade shoes for local people. After the war, with the increasing role of Monsummano footwear district, the little shop evolved into a manufacturer driven by passion and a continous hungry for innovation and improvement. Today, the factory is still a family business: owned by the third generation of Carli family while sales account managing are entrusted to Papini family since 40 years.

Change Order: